Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Where's the pause button?


I did a double take when I looked at my calendar this morning... Christmas is a week from tomorrow??!! Where's the pause button?Yikes, this month is blazing right past me. And, it hasn't helped that I have been out of town the last 3 weekends in a row. Also, I now have a cold and it's been pouring down rain this week. Bring it on! I will conquer over this holiday frenzy and somehow come out alive! Yesterday, I frantically mailed out the holiday cards, (phew). Amazingly, I have managed to complete some holiday gifts.

1 comment:

AnniKae said...

I got your blog address from the etsy forum & thought I would check it out.You've got a terrific blog! And I just have to add...you must get your talent from your dad. The beautiful pie, and the painting. I'm impressed.
You're welcome to visit my blog anytime. I'm doing a Give Away on there right now. It's for one of my Christmas Aprons. Stop over when you get a minute and sign up.
www.anni-kae.blogspot.com
happy day.